Purchase Attack from Mars pinball machine at the best selling price. It is a 1995 game designed by Brian Eddy, and released by Midway (under the Bally label).In 2017, the Chicago Gaming Company released three new editions of the classic Williams title: Attack From Mars Classic, Attack From Mars Special Edition, and Attack From Mars Limited Edition. Each edition has some cosmetic differences, including different options for cabinet trim, a large color display with HD graphics, lighting effects on the speakers, and an animated topper on the backbox. Buy the original Attack from Mars pinball machine with a guaranteed free delivery and know the strategy of winning the game.
In this Attack from Mars pinball game, the player must fend off an alien invasion from the planet Mars by defending the world’s major cities, destroying the invasion fleet, and conquering Mars itself.
Notable features on the playfield include four mechanized Martian figures and a strobe light (for Strobe Multiball).
The following are the main objective of Attack from Mars pinball game
In order to begin this feature and qualify for the rule of the universe wizard mode, you must complete 6 objectives Six objectives
- Super Jets: Score a specified number of hits on the pop bumpers to light Super Jets (worth 3 million points per hit).
- 5-Way Combo: Complete consecutive shots (each within a timed interval) through any lit loops or ramps in a specified combination to score a large bonus.
- Super Jackpot: During multiball, complete five jackpot shots to light the Super Jackpot, which continuously toggles around each of the five jackpot locations.
- Martian Multiball: Destroy all four Martians during “Martian Attack” to begin Martian Multiball.
- Total Annihilation: Shoot all four ramps/loops three times each to begin this four-ball mode.
- Conquer Mars: Defend all major cities and fly to Mars to destroy the Martian Empire.
Once all six objectives are met, the player can shoot the “Stroke of Luck” scoop to begin Rule the Universe. This is a four-ball multiball, with every playfield shot and target lit for maximum scoring. Scoring at least 5 billion points in this mode awards an additional 5 billion.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (2), Drop targets (3), Kick-out holes (2), Captive ball (1), Rollunder spinner (1), Right outlane ball return gate. The drop targets look like the round stationary targets used in many other games. Has speech recorded entirely in Spanish on an 8-track cartridge. Different speech phrases would play at random, and other specific phrases such as “Don’t shake me” (if tilted) were played at a corresponding moment. Some phrases were spoken just before starting a new ball and every time the ball entered the upper playfield kick-out hole. Also, the attract mode could be set to play a phrase every 10 minutes (time interval estimated)